Well this week was very different from any other week in the
MTC. Our Devotional was good as usual and I have been working nonstop
trying to get the language down. We did a role-play contacting activity and I
started speaking in Spanish! It's weird how now, all the Spanish I learned is
all coming back to me. I will slowly but surely get it down. The other district
in our zone has been very helpful. Most of them are already pretty good at
speaking French and they are more than happy to help me.
I got one day of basketball taken away for smacking the backboard
while trying to swat the ball, so dumb but I got over it.
I got to see Jamey Hughes yesterday at temple walk!
I've seen so many people from the outside the MTC, it's awesome!
Dallin Sheldon and my friend Kurt both reported to the MTC on Wednesday and I
see Krista Teeny almost everyday (she works in the Cafeteria).
Today was temple day! It's such a different experience going to the
temple as a servant of the Lord. Such a cool experience and exactly what I
needed to get my self through this coming week! I love this church so much and
I can't wait to share the joy I get from living the gospel to the people of France!
This week my testimony of the Prophet Joseph Smith has grown ALOT!
Both the devotional and movie we watched last night were about him. I know it's
because of Joseph Smith and his willingness to pray and follow the Lord's council
that we have this church today!
Sorry for the short letter. It's kind of hard to write a lot when we
do the same thing pretty much everyday.
Love Elder Sughroue!
