Hey everyone! So I hope you are all doing wonderful. I am absolutley loving the mission. This week was a little hetic though. Monday we had a RDV with Alexandre. We have to post pone his baptism so he can figure out his living situation. ( girl friend lives with him). But he is 100% set on getting baptised! Not much happened on Tuesday but Wednesday morning we went to Rouen to zone confrence. We gave or formation and I am pretty sure it went very well. Right after zone confrence we went to Mantes La Jolie to do an exchange. We had an open house at their chapel and alot of people actaully came in. Their church is right next to the train station so it is perfect position because tons of people walk by it. That same night we went into Paris because I had a doctor appointment the next morning. We woke up and got to go play basketball in front of the Eiffel Tower!!! So legit. I hope I get moved to Paris next! So yeah went to the doctors. that was fun. Um then we met up with the assitants and had an exchange. I was with Elder Eveertte . It was a super good exchange and were able to teach a excommunicated member and his wife. They are both working towards baptism and it was super cool to here the husbands tesimony and how he is letting the Atonement of Jesus Christ change him.
So we finshed up our exchange on Friday. Got home Friday around 17h. Then guess what? We woke up the next morning and headed back to Paris again for the adult session of stake conference! We got back Saturday night around 10ish and yes, that was my week! But just one cool miracle before I finish.
So it was after the stake conference had ended Saturday night. I was talking to members in the hall when I recognized someone. It was Fredinand! I found him and taught him right before I left Versailles! He had moved to Paris right when I left and I thought he was lost. I heard nothing about him from anyone and figured he had lost contact with the church. But when he got to Paris he got in contact with the missionaires there and was baptised in December! Seriously such an awesome discovery! Just helped me know that we never know the true fruits of our labor right away!. But they are there!
Anyways love you all!
Elder Sughroue
 |
| Ferdinand and Elder Sughroue |