Hello everyone!
So I'm in my new ville now. Belfort is pretty cool. The buildings are colorful which is weird because most of the cities in France are all gray. We have a car which is legit and necessary because we live a 30 minute drive down the freeway from the church. Having a car makes it alot easier on my hip although I am still constantly in pain. I'll be seeing a doctor tommorrow and getting x-rays this week.
Well Wednesday was trasnfer day. I got to see all the mission homies in Paris which was legit. The boys are still doing good. My comp got a little lost on the Paris metros so it took him awhile to get to the church to meet up. So right when he got there I said let's go, we are gonna be late. We hurried our way to the train and got to Belfort. We then dropped off my stuff and went down to the city of the church which is called Montbélliard. We taught a muslim woman about the Book of Mormon and gave her one in Arabic.
Thursday. So I got to her and the apartment looked like it hadn't been cleaned in months. Seriously the kitchen was disgusting so we took some time cleaned the apartment. my comp was like " I dont' think it's that bad" but trust me .. it was horrendous. Once we got that taken care of we went out contacting and had a metting with the Branch mission leader. He is pretty chill. Got some good stuff done. i got a little frustated with my comp. We were trying to find out somewhere to go porting. He said I dont really kow the area.. although he has been here for 3 months now. He said he just followed his comp around and didn't pay much atention..... so i'm prett much know as much he does about the area which is sad. But I got over it.
This weekend was alright. We found a new investigator while porting whose name is Sammy. Pretty cool young guy. We are going to be seeing him more this week. Church was good the branch has about 25 members and the Branch President is actually moving this week so we will be getting a new one.
Elder Tibbetts and I seem to have only one thing in common.. we are both missionaries! ha! It's gonna be tough but I'll learn a lot of patience:)
Anyways have a good week!
Love - Elder Sughroue
 |
| Elder Sughroue & Elder Tibbits - Belfort, France |